Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Strategy Plan for Research

I have decided to definitely use the survey we did in class a couple of weeks ago. I have also decided on the adults in my life I will give this survey to. I realized that I don't know too many adults that are on very extreme sides of the spectrum. I don't anybody who is considered to be very low class, and I don't know very many people who are considered upper class. However I know that many of the adults in my life may answer the questions differently. I will give the survey to my parents, my neighbors, my aunt and uncle, and some of my cousins. My one cousin is a manager at a bank and another is a teacher in a public school. Though they are very close in terms of class, obviously, the bank manager may know more of the financial related questions. After I give this survey to adults in my life, I will ask them the same questions we were asked. Which section do you have the most check marks in? What do you think this survey was about? Which statements did you check and why/didn't you check and why? Which statements stood out to you? Do you agree with this assessment? It was interesting to see how a bunch of 17 year olds responded to this survey, so I think it will be good to see how adults respond. 

No comments:

Post a Comment