Monday, April 29, 2013

Final Summary/Reaction

Over the weekend, I handed out my survey to the rest of the adults I planned on. I am still waiting for a few of them to get back to me. The results I have received are pretty much what I expected. My cousin who works in a bank knows more of the statements about finance, as does his wife. Whereas, my cousin who is a teacher knows the finance questions, but not as many. My predictions, for the most part have been true. One thing that surprised me was that my one cousin, who is unemployed checked off the statement that he knows about personal security systems. The family has never been very wealthy so I asked him why he said that. It turns out that he works for his step father's catering company part-time. Doing this, he interacts with a lot of people who are considered upper class and has had to deal with things like personal security systems on a regular business. There were a few more unexpected answers, but for the most part most of my predictions were correct. 

No comments:

Post a Comment